Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor at Information Systems and Networks dept. of Lviv Polytechnic National University, Ukraine
Professional (scientific) interests: Ontological modelling, Artificial intelligence, Reasoning, System analysis, Situation aware systems, Decision support and making, Distributed systems.
1. Burov Y. The introduction of attentional mechanism in the situational awareness process. Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Systems 2022 : Proceedings of the 6th International conference on computational linguistics and intelligent systems (COLINS 2022). Vol. 1 : Main conference, Gliwice, Poland, May 12-13, 2022. – P. 1076–1086. (За іншою тематикою) (SciVerse SCOPUS).
2. Kravets P., Lytvyn V., Vysotska V., Andrusyak I., Burov Y. Game task of ontological project coverage. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. – 2021. – Vol. 2851: Proceedings of the 2nd International workshop IT project management (ITPM 2021). Slavsko, Lviv region, Ukraine, February 16-18, 2021. Vol. 1. – Р. 344–355
3. Burov Y. Knowledge based situation awareness process based on ontologies. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. – 2021. – Vol. 2870 : Proceedings of the 5th International conference on computational linguistics and intelligent systems (COLINS 2021). Vol. I: main conference. Kharkiv, Ukraine, April 22-23, 2021. – Р. 413–423.
4. Lytvyn V., Vysotska V., Dosyn D., Burov Y. Method for ontology content and structure optimization, provided by a weighted conceptual graph. Webology. – 2018. – Vol. 15, iss. 2. – P. 66–85.
5. Kravets P.,, Lytvyn V., Vysotska V, Burov Y. Gaming method of ontology clusterization. Webology. – 2019. – Vol. 16, № 1. – Р. 55–76.