- Requirements for the text
- Structure of article
- Requirements for the article title
- Requirements for abstracts in Kazakh and Russian
- Requirements for keywords
- Requirements for formatting figures
- Requirements for table format
- Requirements for formatting of the formulas
- Requirements for formatting of references to literature in the text
- Requirements for formatting the list of sources in the literature
- Requirements for abstracts in English
- Requirements for the list of literature in English (References)
- Requirements for registration information about the authors
1. Requirements for the text
Font – Times New Roman
Font size – 12. A4 paper size (210 * 297 mm).
Spacing – 0 pts., single lining
Margins – upper 2 cm., lower 2.5 cm., left 3 cm., right 1.5 cm.
Minimum number of pages – 8
References – min. 10.
Article language: Kazakh, Russian, English
2.Structure of article
| UDC (optional)|
DOI (given by editors)
First Name Last Name (Author 1), First Name Last Name (Author 2) etc. in English
TITLE OF THE ARTICLE in English
Abstract in English
Keywords in English
First Name Last Name (Author 1), First Name Last Name (Author 2) etc. in Russian
TITLE OF THE ARTICLE in Russian
Abstract in Russian
Keywords in Russian
IF ARTICLE IN KAZAKH USE LANGUAGE OF ARTICLE INSTEAD OF RUSSIAN
to which area of science (production) include studies referred to in Article;
justification of the relevance of the problem to be solved by the author.
2. Literature review and problem statement
Formulation of the problem in general and in relation to important scientific and practical tasks.
3. The aim and objectives of the study
4. Materials and methods
6. Discussion of results
Information about authors in Ukrainian
Information about authors in Russian
Information about authors in English
3.Requirements for the article title
- It does not contain abbreviations
- Strictly correspond to the content of article
4.Requirements for abstracts in Kazakh and Russian
- Not less than 1800 characters with spaces
- No more than 1900 characters with spaces
- It does not contain abbreviations that are understandable only from the context of article
5.Requirements for keywords
- No more than 10 words
- Do not contain abbreviations that are understandable only from the context of article
- Separated by commas
6.Requirements for formatting figures
- Before a figure, there must be a reference to the figure in the form: Fig. 1, Fig. 2‒4, Fig. 5, a. Before a figure, there should be a link to the figure (in the same chapter/subsection as the figure itself)
- The caption under a figure should take the form: Fig. 1. The title of the figure.
- If the figure consists of several subfigures, the caption should take the form: Fig. 1. The title of the figure: a ‒ the name of the first subfigure; b ‒ the name of the second subfigure…
- If there are designations, abbreviations, or abbreviations in the figure, the transcript of which were not given earlier in the text, then those should be explained in the text under the figure. For example, the figure shows three charts, which are marked, respectively, by numbers 1, 2, and 3. Then the text under the figure should take the form: Fig. 1. Title: 1 ‒ chart 1; b ‒ chart 2; 3 ‒ chart 3.
- Text under the figure must be part of the text.
- Figures should be streamlined “in text.”
- The inscriptions in the figure should not be bold or sloping.
- All inscriptions in the figure must be written in one font and one size. The exception is screenshots of programs that do not allow one to edit the font.
- The indices in the figure should take the same form as the indices in the text.
- On the charts, the axes’ titles must be moved from the scales to the same distance of at least 0.5 cm.
- At least one size (height or width) in the text under the figure should be the same. The horizontally located subfigures should have the same height, and the vertically located ones should have the same width.
7.Requirements for table format
- Header table does not contain blank cells
- If your document table is broken into several pages, re-do the signature on a new page does not need to!
- All tables should be vertical
8.Requirements for formatting of the formulas
- Formulas should be typed in the MathType equation editor
- Links to the formula in the text are (1), (2)–(4)
- Formulas should be numbered
- Numbering alignment to the right
- The formula is part of the text, so after a claim must stand semantic mark if the new proposal goes further, then the point, if further clarification is the comma
9.Requirements for formatting of references to literature in the text
- References should take the form , [2–6]
- References should be in the order of their mention in the article
- All literature references cited in the Literature part, reference should be in the text necessarily.
10.Requirements for formatting the list of sources in the literature
- Sources are made according to the standard АРА
- Sources must be at least 10
- The list of references should have at least 60 % foreign sources
- If GOSTs and national standards are used in the references, their foreign analogues must be given
- The percentage of self-citations – no more than 20 % (i.e., if you used the 10 links, only 2 of them can to your works)
11. Requirements for abstracts in English
- Volume from 235 to 250 words
- Informativeness (not contain common words)
- Originality (do not be copy of the Russian-language summary)
- Rich content (reflecting the main content of articles and studies)
- Structuredness (follow the logic description of the results in the article)
12. Requirements for the list of literature in English (References)
- References in a language articles, translated into English
- References must be completed according to the standard АРА
13. Requirements for registration information about the authors
For each author
- Full name
- Science degree
- Number of ORCID
Term of completion from 2 days to 1 week
After the article is submitted, it is sent for editing
** The editing procedure involves checking the article by formal criteria, the correctness of the design according to the requirements
Get a response from the editors of the journal. If there are corrections, then you need to take them into account and send the article back by e-mail or via Open Journal Systems
If there are no corrections or all the comments made by the editor are corrected, you need to prepare a package of documents
Term of completion from 3 days to 1 week
Our editorial team practices double blind review
- The review procedure involves checking for plagiarism, checking the compliance of the article title and content, checking the content of the article
Get a response from reviewers. If there are adjustments, then you need to take them into account and send back by e-mail
If there are no corrections or all comments made by the reviewers are corrected, the article is sent for processing to the layout editor